Introducing our WILLOW kimono, a stunning and cleverly designed piece that you can wear in not one but FOUR different ways , the floaty sleeves can also be ruched to exactly where feels comfortable for you . It is double layered ,one-size , floaty and flattering for all sizes. Wear loose, tied to the back, knotted in the middle or wrap around. This is a one-off piece from our own brand , all handmade in India from re-purposed sari silk , meaning each piece is a unique colour and print , nobody will have the same as you!
- ONE SIZE fits 8-16
- Tie up layered detail
- Ruched sleeve, wear up or down
- One-off colour/print
- Made from re-purposed sari silk
- Ethically sourced & lovingly handmade in Pushkar India
- Colour - Pale orange/ yellow/lilac/jade green
- Width armpit to armpit 58cm Length 86cm
The WILLOW Kimono
Beautifully unique and lovingly handmade from repurposed sari silk. This is a delicate item, please wash on a cool delicate wash or by hand and hang to dry.